Tuesday 16 July 2013

Glossybox July 2013

It's that time of the month again - my Glossybox has arrived! 


This month's theme is Seaside Splash, which is perfect since we are currently having a heat wave in the UK. As you can see the packaging is adorable and makes me really excited for the summer holidays which is only next week!




Ciate is one of my favourite nail polish brands as they always have gorgeous on-trend shades and have really cute packaging. I received the shade Island Hopping which is part of their new Bottled Sunshine collection. The formula is highly pigmented and gives a long lasting streak-free finish.


I never use dry shampoo as I wash my hair everyday and I hate the thick grubby feel that it leaves at the roots, but I really impressed with this dry shampoo. It has a beautiful light coconut scent that leaves your hair smelling irresistibly fresh and exotic but it also doesn't leave my hair feeling thick at the roots and hard to brush through. My hair feels exactly the same when it is applied and it comes out a white colour but for some reason it doesn't leave a white residue even on my dark hair. For only £2.49, you can't go wrong!


I've been really intrigued to try the Coola face sun creams but couldn't justify spending the amount, so I was very excited to receive a sample in my Glossybox. This sun cream is hypoallergenic, free of parabens and packed with antioxidants. It provides UVA and UVB production and fights free radicals while soothing, toning and minimising pores. Organic Acai Oil provides powerful anti-aging benefits and organic Evening Primrose and Linseed Oils reduce inflammation and balance moisture.


I love any products that add volume and give a beach wave effect. This weightless texturising mist gives a natural tousled 'just-back-from-the-beach' waves which is just what I am looking for as it is now summer. It adds texture, volume and a healthy shine to all hair types. I'm hoping that it does give me tousled beach waves, as my hair is naturally straight and curls usually fall out, so fingers cross this works!


This face oil has become a worldwide cult product and has been named 'a little miracle' by celebrity makeup artists. It contains Argan oil and rosehip seed oil that are high in antioxidants which regenerates skin cells while combating premature aging. This can be used both under makeup for a beautiful dewy finish or as a nourishing overnight treatment for visibly improved texture and radiance. It also has a delicate floral scent which I am obsessed with!

What products did you receive in your Glossybox? Have you tried any of these products before?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...