Tuesday 18 June 2013

Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow - 07 Moon River

Chanel have recently released their new Stylo Eyeshadows with a total of 6 illuminating shades ranging from a luminous gold to aquamarine green to black. After hearing about their released I couldn't help myself and just had to pick one up. Moon River instantly gravitated towards me and I think we're a match made in heaven!


Moon River is a beautiful metallic taupe with a champagne sheen and is described as 'platinum'. With only on swipe Moon River gives a semi-opaque colour but can easily build up to a really intense opaque colour. The consistency is creamy and is cool to the touch. I find this eyeshadow perfect for lazy days or when I am in a rush, as it is super quick and simple to apply and is one of those eyeshadows which looks incredible worn alone.


I am really impressed with the longevity of this as it lasted well over 12 hours and was still standing strong without a primer. I haven't ever come across any eyeshadows, whether it is cream or powder, which has never creased on me until I met this magic stick. The Urban Decay Primer Potion and Mac Painterly Paint Pot still manage to crease on me, so I was incredibly impressed that this eyeshadow was did not crease at all. This eyeshadow is also water-resistant and is slightly smudge-proof, it does smudge a bit but the majority of the eyeshadow doesn't budge.


Have you tried out the new Stylo Eyeshadows yet? Do you think you're going to?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...