Sunday 5 May 2013

Liebster Award!

I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Amaislyn which I thought was really sweet and it made my day! I've seen this award on a few peoples blog but I didn't really know what exactly it was. It's basically a honorary award which is passed around to bloggers with under 200 followers.


Liebster Rules


1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
2. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award onto and link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
6. No tag backs!


My Nominees

Aislinn from A Beauty Moment
Caroline from Lovely In Lipstick
Jasmine from whimsical jasmine
Christine from Vodka & Candy
Hazel from Which Hazel?
Amy from iburntyourtoast
Lisa from Damn Precious
Lesley from yeslesley
Helena From In A Few Nutshells


11 Random Facts About Me
  1. I have three Chihuahua cross dogs called Coco, Tommy and Roxy
  2. When I was younger I had a guinea pig called Bella who then died and when I got a hamster I named her Bella again and they were actually both the same colour
  3. I have been vegetarian for around four years
  4. I'm really short - only 4'9!
  5. I live by the seaside which is where I got the idea for my blog name
  6. I have an obsession with California, even though I have never been there before!
  7. When I was younger I use have my hair cut into a bob a lot and now is the only time I've had my hair long before
  8. I have to always be carrying lipbalm with me at all times, and a few years ago I use to carry around 6 different lipbalms in my bag! I know... so unnecessary
  9. I have an addiction to beauty and shopping!
  10. I always put on perfume before I go out anywhere
  11. At the moment my favourite TV programmes are 90210, Pretty Little Liars and Made in Chelsea

My Answers to Amailyn's Questions

What has been your best experience as a blogger?
My best experience so far is reaching 100 followers and meeting other bloggers!

If you could go one place in the world you have never been, where would it be & why?
Definitely California, especially Los Angeles! I've wanted to go there ever since I was really young and I also want to live there one day

What's the first good memory that comes to mind when you think of your childhood?
Playing around with my sister in paddling pools and going to my dads and swimming around in the pool with flippers and a rubber ring!

Favourite drugstore makeup brand/product?
I think my favourite has to be Maybelline - they have amazing mascaras and I love their 24hr Colour Tattoos

What are your interests outside of your blog/blogging?
I don't really have any hobbies but I guess it would have to be shopping

Favourite food?
This is really hard, I don't have a favourite but I like a lot of different things like, risotto, Indian food, homemade chips, baby potato salad!

Who do you admire most?
I really like Rachel McAdams because all the movies she's in are my favourite, especially the romantic movies! 

What was your best vacation?
I think my best vacation has to be when I went Finland and Estonia with my friends a few months ago. It really makes a holiday so much more fun with friends!

Favourite clothing store?
I love Zara and Hollister especially for summer clothes

What famous/iconic person would you love to meet (dead or alive)?
There are loads of famous people I would love to meet, Rachel McAdams, Ryan Gosling, Zac Efron, the cast of 90210 and Pretty Little Liars and probably more who I can't think of right now!

Favourite genre of music?
I don't have a favourite genre but I pretty much like whatever is in the charts


My Questions for You!
  1. What inspired you to start your blog and how did you come up with your name?
  2. If you could do anything, what would be your dream job?
  3. What one thing can you not help but splurge on?
  4. What makeup brand is your guilty pleasure?
  5. Are you more of a lipstick or eyeshadow girl?
  6. What one beauty item can you not leave your house without?
  7. What is your go to outfit and makeup look?
  8. What are you most proud of about your blog?
  9. How old were you when you first started wearing makeup? What was it and what made you want to use it?
  10. What's your holy grail product at the moment?
  11. Do you spend more on beauty or fashion when shopping?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...