Saturday 20 April 2013

Glossybox April 2013

This months Glossybox was designed by Pearl Lowe and I'm absolutely loving the vintage floral design. I really love receiving the limited edition boxes because I use them for storage and they just add an element of fun. I must admit that this is by far my favourite box design for far! 


Overall these are some of the best contents I have had in my box and along with the box is a double whammy.



When I saw that in other peoples boxes they were receiving Essie nail lacquers, I had my fingers crossed that I would also get one! I was seeing a lot of corals and pinks so I was surprised to see this gorgeous metallic colour called Penny Talk which I love it so much. I don't have any colours like this, so I'm actually so glad I got this rather than the coral and pink colours because I have so many of them. Essie nail lacquers are my second favourite nail polish brand after OPI and the quality of them are a dream to work with. There are a total of 15 vibrant, eye-popping shades in rotation for the April Glossybox.


This Nap+Fab Body Butter smells divine and the scent smells pretty much exactly like The Body Shop coconut products. The texture is really creamy and moisturising without being greasy and heavy. It dries almost instantly to a semi-matte finish which is great because you don't have to linger around waiting for it to dry before getting dressed. It also leaves your skin smelling amazing for hours on end. This 50ml sample is worth £2.49.


This product is from the latest line from Crabtree & Evelyn which will be available on April 29th. It has the most delicate floral aroma which I just can't get enough of - I am constantly sniffing my hands when I use it! The texture is really lightweight and moisturising without the greasy residue. It has been enriched with macadamia nut oil, shea butter and vitamins C and E.


This little Illamasqua pencil is the perfect multi-tasking product - it can be used on the lower waterline to make your eyes pop, on the brow bone as a highlighter and even on the cupids bow for the appearance of fuller lips! It has fantastic pigmentation and has a really soft and creamy texture which makes it a treat to work with.


I was ecstatic when I saw that I hadn't received a sample vial and actually a deluxe sample, as perfume vials are my Glossybox pet peeve! The scent is different to what I usually tend to gravitate to however I quite like it. It has a floral-woody elixir and has a unique infusion of Tuberose, Vetiver and Patchouli. It is definitely more of a nighttime scent and it actually reminds me of Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci. This 5ml sample is worth £4.40.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...